Mid level Java Developer
We’re looking for intelligent, motivated and hard-working team player. Is that you? Apply now 🙂
Futurist Labs is a mobile & web development company focusing on ultramodern technologies. As futurists we love working on projects that push the envelope and amaze people about the world they live in. We work with start-ups all over the world who are trying to bring something new to market. American, Silicon Valley owned, we offer a broader perspective. Do you want to develop the future with us?
We are currently looking for an experienced Mid Level Java Developer to join a mobile / web app product team.
- Plan an architecture of the backend system with the support of the CTO
- Choose a suitable technology stack
- Design and implement REST APIs used by mobile and web applications
- Design and implement a DB layer that the REST API steps on
Some of our requirements are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Java
- Skills and understanding of design patterns and architectures
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience with designing and implementing REST web services
- Experience with Relation Databases (Postgres is a plus)
- At least one VCS (Git is a plus)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently or in small teams
- Experience with test driven development is a plus
- Experience with Scrum or any other Agile methodology is a plus
- Experience with cloud services and hosting are plus
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus
Send us your CV, ideally with a portfolio/github repo(s) and/or code samples you’re proud of.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.